The IFX80471 step-down DC-DC switching controllers provide high efficiency over loads ranging from 1mA up to 2.3A. A unique PWM/PFM control scheme operates with a duty cycle up to 100% resulting in a very low dropout voltage. This control scheme eliminates minimum load requirements and reduces the supply current under light loads to 120μA, depending on dimensioning of external components.
- Input voltage range from 5V up to 60V
- 5.0 V Output Voltage
- Output voltage accuracy: 3%
- Output current up to 2.3A
- 100% maximum duty cycle
- Less than 120μA quiescent current at low loads*
- 2μA max. shutdown current at device off (IFX80471SKV)
- Fixed 360kHz switching frequency
- Frequency synchronization input for external clocks
- Current Mode control scheme
- Integrated output under voltage reset circuit**
- On chip low battery detector (on chip comparator)
- Temperature range -40°C to 125 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
* dependent on external component
** for the adjustable version IFX80471SKV the reset functionality is available for output voltages > 7V
- Lowest Current Consumption
- High Input Voltage (>30V)
- High Output Current (>400mA)
- Highest Efficiency
- Wide Temperature Range
- Smart Metering
- Industrial Automation
- Medical & Healthcare
- Building Automation
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.