The TLE6711G/GL is a multifunctional power supply circuit especially designed for automotive applications. It delivers a programmable step up voltage (Boost) and a precise 5 V fully short circuit protected output voltage (Buck). The TLE6711G/GL contains a power on reset feature to start up the system, an integrated digital window watchdog to monitor the connected microcontroller and a system enable output to indicate the microcontroller window watchdog faults. The device is based on Infineon’s power technology SPT® which allows bipolar and CMOS control circuitry to be integrated with DMOS power devices on the same monolithic circuitry. The very small PG-DSO-14-1 SMD packages of the TLE6711G meet the application requirements. Furthermore, the build-in features like under- and overvoltage lockout for boost- and buck-voltage and the overtemperature shutdown feature increase the reliability of the TLE6711G/GL supply system.
- Step up converter (Boost Voltage)
- Boost Over- and Under-Voltage-Lockout
- Step down converter (Logic Voltage)
- 2% output voltage tolerance
- Logic Over- and Under-Voltage-Lockout
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Power ON/OFF reset generator
- Digital window watchdog
- System Enable Output
- Ambient operation temperature range
- -40 °C to 125 °C
- Wide Supply voltage operation range
- Very low current consumption
- Very small PG-DSO-14-1 SMD package
- Green Product (RoHS Compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Provide charging voltage for the ignition capacitor in airbag applications
- Provide airbag-ECU-supply
- Reset feature and window watchdog is controlling and monitoring the µC
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.