Class D Audio IC. The IRS2452AM integrates two channels of high voltage, high performance Class D audio amplifier drivers with PWM modulators and protections. In conjunction with external MOSFET, the IRS2452AM forms a complete 2 channel Class D audio amplifier.
• 2 channel integrated analog input Class D audio amplifier driver
• Differential or single-ended input
• Versatile protection control enabling latched, non-latched, or host controlled shutdown function
• Programmable over current protection
• Programmable dead-time generation
• External thermal sensor input
• Click noise reduction
• Under voltage protection
• High noise immunity
Class D Audio
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.