Digital multi-mode PFC and LLC combo controllers
The XDP™ IDP2303A is a digital combo controller with integrated drivers and 600V depletion cell designed for boost PFC and half-bridge LLC targeting switched-mode power supplies (SMPS) from 75W to 300W.
- Integrated start-up cell for low standby power
- Support multi-mode PFC operation for optimized efficiency curve
- Synchronous PFC and LLC burst mode control with so -start to prevent acoustic noise
- Comprehensive parameters for configuring PFC and LLC operation
- Configurable and comprehensive protection features for PFC/LLC/IC temp.
- IEC62368-1 certified active X-cap discharge function
- Flexible IC parameter setting with digitalUART interface supports PSU platform approach
- No auxiliary power supply needed
- Low BOM count and small form factor design due to high integration of digital control and reduction of external components
- Easy to design of system schematic and PCB layout
- Higher system reliability
- Shorter development cycles and higher design and production flexibility
- LCD TV power supply
- General SMPS
- Power adapter
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.