OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 FW15.xx
Ready-to-use TPM with SPI interface and PQC-protected firmware update mechanism optimized for PCs and servers
OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 FW15.xx is one of the latest products in a new generation of future-proof OPTIGA™ TPMs.
This standardized and certified security solution is the primary choice for Microsoft Windows environments/ecosystems and connected devices with a PC architecture. As an out-of-the-box TPM, it provides a solid foundation for securely establishing the identity and software status of PCs and servers and for protecting the integrity and confidentiality of data at rest and in transit.
Feature-rich, ready for current and future security challenges OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 FW15.xx is future-proof – it comes with extended memory and stronger cryptographic algorithms, and is the first TPM in the market that offers a PQC-protected firmware update mechanism using XMSS signatures. Integrated resiliency features allow the TPM firmware to be recovered in compliance with the NIST SP 800-193 Platform Firmware Resiliency Guidelines. This, combined with improved computational performance, takes system security to the next level.
OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 is also available in a second version:
- OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9672 FW16.xx offers enhanced security features such as AES bulk encryption, configuration of the TPM’s unique ID, and configuration of the endorsement primary seed.
Summary of Features
- SPI interface
- Extended non-volatile memory (51 kB)
- Support for latest cryptographic algorithms: up to RSA-4096, ECC NIST P384, SHA2-384
- Windows HLK certification
- TCG, CC, and FIPS certifications
- Support for TCG TPM 2.0 standard (revision 1.59)
- PQC-protected firmware update mechanism using XMSS signatures
- High-end standardized security controller with 192-bit key length
- Thin UQFN-32 package
- Proven, standardized turnkey security solution
- High confidence level based on Common Criteria and FIPS certifications
- Faster cryptographic operations compared with the previous generation (2 to 4 times faster, depending on the functions)
- Easy integration with Windows and Linux OS platforms
- Servers and PCs such as notebooks, desktops, tablets, and workstations
- Network infrastructure devices and equipment