Ultra high RF voltage antenna tuning SP4T
The BGSA144ML10 is a single-pole four-throws (SP4T) Antenna Tuning switch optimized for RF applications up to 7.125GHz.
The BGSA144ML10 is made of 4 low ON resistance / low OFF capacitance series switches and 4 shunt to ground switches enabling on-demand open-reflective or short-reflective OFF ports behavior. This last feature is of great value to reduce antenna engineer development time in case of unwanted antenna resonance or to improve antenna efficiency with less component tuning effort.
Summary of Features
- Low RON resistance of 1.74 Ω at each RF port in ON state
- Ultra low COFF capacitance of 89 fF in OFF state
- Individually controlled reflective open or short to ground OFF ports to eliminate unwanted antenna resonances
- High RF operating voltage handling 80 V in OFF state
- MIPI RFFE 2.1 compliant control interface
- External USID_SEL pin enabling 4 default USID addresses
- Small form factor 1.1 mm x 1.5 mm (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Impedance, Antenna and Inductance Tuning
- Tunable Filters
For more technical information please contact our Technical Assistance Center or your local Infineon representative