The BTF3050TE is a 50 mOhm single channel Smart Low-Side Power Switch in a PG-TO252-5 package providing embedded protective functions. The power transistor is built by a N-channel vertical power MOSFET. The device is monolithically integrated. The BTF3050TE is automotive qualified and is optimized for 12V automotive and industrial applications.
Summary of Features:
- Very low power DMOS leakage current in OFF state
- 3.3V and 5V compatible logic inputs
- Electrostatic discharge protection (ESD)
- Adjustable switching speed
- Handshaking digital Feedback with autorestart in power stage
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Increased robustness
- Selectable Slew-Rate
- 3.3V Microcontroller compatible
- Low DMOS leakage current
- Relay replacement
- small motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.