TLE9201SG is a general purpose 6A H-Bridge for industrial and automotive applications, designed for the control of small DC motors and inductive loads. It meets the harsh automotive environmental conditions and it is qualified in accordance with the AEC-Q100 standard.
Summary of Features:
- RDS(on) (typ.) < 100mΩ per switch
- Operation voltage: 5.0 V to 28V
- Fully 3.3/5.5V compatible logic inputs
- Low standby current
- Short circuit and over-temperature protection
- VS under-voltage protection
- Open load detection in ON and OFF state
- Detailed SPI diagnosis or simple error flag
- Qualified according automotive standard AEC-Q100
- Green product (RoHS compliant)
- Small package saves board space
- Includes over current and over temperature protection
- Simple design with few external components
- SPI enables for easy diagnosis
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Variable Geometry Turbo (VGT)
- Idle Speed Control
- Swirl and Tumble Flaps
- Variable Intake Manifold
- Turbo Charger Waste Gate
- Auxiliary Water Pumps
- Industrial DC Motor applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.