MIPAQ™ base 1200V sixpack IGBT Module with Trench/Fieldstop IGBT4, current sense shunts, Emitter controlled Diode and NTC.
Summary of Features:
- Compact modules with a height of only 17 mm
- Available in the well-proven EconoPACK™ 3 housing
- Sixpack configuration with 1.00 mΩ shunts and NTC
- Shunt values matched to rated chip current
- Allows accurate current sensing
- Up to 200 A nominal current
- 150 °C operation junction temperature
- Excellent power cycling capability
- Excellent performance with regard to system cost
- High power density for compact inverter designs
- Standardized housing
- Saves space and system cost
This Module can be combined with by the dedicated Evaluation current measurement board.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.