EconoPIM™ 3 1200 V, 50 A three phase PIM IGBT module with fast TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT4, Emitter Controlled Diode and NTC. The PIM (Power Integrated Modules) with integration of rectifier and brake chopper enables system cost savings. They are available in Econo 2 and Econo 3 housing and also available with Solder- or PressFIT pins.
Summary of Features:
- Low switching losses
- Low VCEsat
- Tvj op = 150°C
- VCEsat with positive temperature coefficient
- Al2O3 substrate with low thermal resistance
- High power and thermal cycling capability
- Integrated NTC temperature sensor
- Copper base plate
- Solder contact technology
- Standard housing
- Compact module concept
- Optimized customer’s development cycle time and cost
- Configuration flexibility
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.