4+1 Phase Dual Output Contol IC
- Integrated 6.8V/0.8A Buck Regulator provides bias to Control and Driver IC(s)
- Adjustable switching frequency from 250 KHz up to 1.5MHz per phase based on the synchronization SCLK input
- Sink and source tracking capability
- Margining via SVID for both rails
- Pre-bias compatible
- Soft Stop capability
- 0.5% overall system set point accuracy
- Voltage Mode Modulation for excellent transient performance
- Single NTC thermistor for current reporting, OC Threshold, and Load Line thermal compensation
- Complete protection including over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, open remote sense and open control loop
- Thermally enhanced 48L 7mm x 7mm MLPQ package
- RoHS compliant
- MultiPhase Digital Control
- Servers and Storage
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.