High voltage, high speed MOSFET driver with floating PWM inputs designed for Class D audio amplifier applications
- Hi-side and Lo-side independent floating PWM input
- Programmable bidirectional over-current detection with self-reset function
- Over current sensing output
- Shoot-through prevention logic
- High noise immunity
- + - 100V ratings deliver up to 500W in output power
- 3.3 V / 5 V logic compatible input
- Operates up to 800kHz
- Class D Audio
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.