The 32 Bit TriCore™ microcontroller TC1728 is one of the entry level derivatives of the AUDO MAX family.
Summary of Features:
- Package: PG-LQFP-176
- CAN Nodes: 3
- Program Memory: 1.5 MB
- FlexRay™: no
- Type of Serial I/O Interfaces: 2xASC, 4xSSC, 1xMSC, 1xMLI
- Low End Engines (e.g. 2cylinder/Multi-Point injection)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction
- Transmission (e.g. AMT/DCT)
- Hybrid and electric vehicle (e.g. Battery Management)
- Suspension systems
- Chassis Domain Controller
TriCore™ - A Success Story
Did you know that TriCore™...
...was the first 32-bit automotive microcontroller with integrated DSP functionality?
...is used in every 2nd car produced today?
...is now in its fifth generation with its cutting-edge, 65nm AURIX™ family?