The TC1784 is the further member of the AUDO MAX family designed for automotive applications
Summary of Features:
- Package: PG-LFBGA-292
- CAN Nodes: 3
- Program Memory: 2.5 MB
- FlexRay™: no
- Type of Serial I/O Interfaces: 2xASC, 3xSSC, 1xMSC, 1xMLI
- Engine and transmission control
- 4–6 cylinder diesel or gasoline direct injection
- Hybrid and electric vehicle
- Suspension systems
- Advance Driver Assistance Systems
TriCore™ - A Success Story
Did you know that TriCore™...
...was the first 32-bit automotive microcontroller with integrated DSP functionality?
...is used in every 2nd car produced today?
...is now in its fifth generation with its cutting-edge, 65nm AURIX™ family?