The 32 Bit TriCore™ microcontroller TC1724 is one of the entry level derivatives of the AUDO MAX family.
Summary of Features:
- Package: PG-LQFP-144
- CAN Nodes: 3
- Program Memory: 1.5 MB
- FlexRay™: no
- Type of Serial I/O Interfaces: 2xASC, 4xSSC, 1xMSC, 1xMLI
- Low End Engines (e.g. 2cylinder/Multi-Point injection)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction
- Transmission (e.g. AMT/DCT)
- Hybrid and electric vehicle (e.g. Battery Management)
- Suspension systems
- Chassis Domain Controller
TriCore™ - A Success Story
Did you know that TriCore™...
...was the first 32-bit automotive microcontroller with integrated DSP functionality?
...is used in every 2nd car produced today?
...is now in its fifth generation with its cutting-edge, 65nm AURIX™ family?
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.