Starter kit for fast and easy design of blockchain applications
Infineon’s Blockchain Security 2Go starter kit provides a most convenient way to build best-in-class security into blockchain system design from scratch. User credentials are protected by a security controller offering highest security levels.
This generic kit supports an evaluation environment for many different kinds of Blockchain technologies. It provides a lean feature set as well as open source application examples, which enable new ideas to flourish and to generate a secured physical link from the digital to the real world.
The main features that the Blockchain Security 2Go cards offer are:
- creation and storage of up to 255 private/public key pairs for Blockchain applications,
- loading and storing a key that is provided by the user in an encrypted form,
- signature generation for signing Blockchain transactions and
- user authentication with PIN.
Infineon's Blockchain Security 2Go starter kit contains:
Ready-to-use NFC cards, supporting basic blockchain functionalities such as secure key generation, signing methods, pin protection and many more.
- Credit card size format (ID1)
- Infineon security controller chip
- Contactless communication interface ISO 14443 Type A
- Authenticate PIN
- Generate ECC key pair
- Get public key
- Generate signature of data
- Preloaded ECC curve for Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC 20
- Encrypted key load
On-card software that supports commands for
- Signature creation
- PIN authentication
>Access Infineon’s blockchain git hub for open source example application code, such as
- a smartphone app operating with the card
- Android example app demonstrating a crypto wallet for Ethereum / ERC-20 tokens and a Smart Contract voting demo
- Python library abstracting the Blockchain Security 2Go API
The Blockchain Security 2Go Starterkit is sold via distribution. Should any claims arise from the purchase of the starter kit, such claims are to be made with the immediate seller of the starter kit. Infineon disclaims all warranties to any indirect purchaser.
INFINEON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Infineon is also not liable or responsible for any losses, claims or damages arising from or as a result of intentional misconduct or gross negligence of purchasers, indirect purchasers or third parties.
Infineon highly recommends the user to take appropriate steps against the loss of the private key, whereby loss includes theft, damage or any other event that could impair the user’s ability to use the key. PLEASE REFER TO THE USER MANUAL FOR INFORMATION ON CREATING BACKUPS.