Please choose a subcategory
Secured payment solutions in a mobile world
The payment industry is in a state of change. Sometime in 2019, card-based contactless transactions are set to exceed one billion euros, according to new research from fintech analyst Juniper Research. Consumers, in particular, appreciate the convenience contactless schemes add to daily life – especially when the technology is paired with mobile payment. Solutions are also evolving to support additional applications, ranging from transportation tickets and IDs to access and loyalty cards, many of which require more powerful technology. The situation is rife with challenges and opportunities.
Our offering: contactless payment and multi-application schemes
At Infineon, we offer a specialized range of solutions for contactless payment and multi-application schemes, in several form factors. Enhance your designs with our optimized footprint and low power consumption. Enjoy millisecond-fast data transmission – a rate well below the industry average. The next step is yours to take: explore the different payment applications to learn more and find secured solutions for your projects.
By choosing Infineon security controllers for cashless payment applications, you take advantage of:
- Secured, fast, flexible payments
- Open standards, including the interoperability standard EMVCo and the non-proprietary, open ticketing standard CIPURSE™
- Dual-interface functionality, contact-based and contactless transactions
- Static, dynamic and combined data authentication schemes (SDA, DDA, CDA)
- Innovative technologies like CoM and SOLID FLASH™
- Greater power efficiency