The TLE42764D V50 is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage regulator for load currents up to 400 mA. An input voltage up to 40 V is regulated to an adjustable or 5V fixed voltage with a precision of ±2%.
The device is designed for the harsh environment of automotive applications.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Very Low Current Consumption
- Adjustable and 5 V Fixed Output Voltage ±2%
- Output Current up to 400 mA
- Enable Input
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Output Current Limitation
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here