CY8C20xx6A/S family is a low power, 1.8V CAPSENSE™ solution from Infineon, the world leader in touch sensing.
The CY8C20xx6A/S family is geared towards battery-powered applications such as handheld devices, mobile, Bluetooth headsets and towards wall-plugged applications sensitive to electrical noise such as Printers, LCD TVs and monitors. The 20xx6A family is enabled with SmartSense automatic tuning technology that makes CAPSENSE™ designs easier than ever to use.
- 1.71 to 5.5 V operating voltage
- Ultra-low 1µA stand-by current
- Enabled with SmartSense self-tuning technology
- Enabled with Improved noise immunity algorithms
- Up to 33 CAPSENSE™ I/Os and 6 sliders
- Wide range of interface support : I2C & SPI
- Robust noise-immunity to RF and AC line noise wide variety of flash sizes : 8K, 16K, 32K
- Wide range of packages : 16QFN (3x3mm) to 48QFN (7x7mm)
- Built around patented CSD technology, patented SmartSense and patented noise immunity algorithms for robust immunity to conducted and radiated noise.