The TLD5501-2ADBPRE_REF dual channel voltage pre-regulator reference board is composed of two independent synchronous buck converters configured as constant voltage power supply.
It can be set for a constant voltage output up to 5.0 V and a current up to 12 A per channel.
This board can be also controlled via SPI by an Infineon μIO-stick and a specific GUI for PC.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- High output current up to 2 x 12 A continuous (2 x 25 A peak)
- Fully controlled via SPI protocol by a dedicated GUI (Graphic User Interface)
- Excellent efficiency performances higher than 95%
- Working temperature up to 85°C
- Integrated EMI filter
- Integrated reverse-polarity protection
- Possibility to work in stand-alone mode (without SPI control) with 5 V fixed output
- Easy to use
- It can be tested directly on a real automotive application up to 85°C
- No need for filtering
- Fully protected against reverse-polarity
- Compact and versatile
- ADB applications
- Support on power supplies design for ADB applications