With an accuracy of 0,77%, the KP275 is the most accurate digital Turbo MAP sensor which enables customers to achieve the targets of new CO2 legislative requirements. Protected against aggressive media like Iodine, the KP275 guaranties high quality and long life time, even in harsh conditions. Using a SENT interface, the KP275 is easy to use and fast in communication. With an integrated NTC functionality the pressure sensor acts as a hub for an external NTC temperature sensor. So it's possible to have pressure and temperature signal on only one digital interface. In this context products of the developed MAP sensor family KP27x are the optimum solution for turbo diesel and gasoline engines management systems.
- Increased media robustness for current automotive requirements
- High accuracy pressure sensing (± 0.77% FSS)
- Integrated signal processing for external temperature sensor
- SENT protocol interface
- Real 12-bit pressure resolution
- Real 12-bit temperature resolution
- Self diagnostic features
- “Green” 8 pin SMD housing
- Automotive qualified
- Automotive applications, Industrial control
- Consumer applications, Medical applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.