The BFP843F is a robust low noise broadband pre-matched hetero-junction bipolar transistor (HBT).
- Unique combination of high end RF performance and robustness: 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5kV HBM ESD hardness
- High transition frequency fT = 60 GHz to enable best in class noise figure: NFmin = 1.1 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 8 mA
- High gain Gms = 18 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
- OIP3 = 19.5 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
- Ideal for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V requires corresponding collector resistor)
- Suitable for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V require a corresponding collector resistor)
- Wireless communications: WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
- Satellite communication systems: satellite radio (SDARs, DAB), navigation systems (e.g. GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo)
Robust Low Noise Broadband Pre-Matched Bipolar RF Transistor
Low noise broadband NPN RF transistor based on Infineon´s reliable, high volume SiGe:C bipolar technology
High maximum RF input power and ESD robustness 20 dBm maximum RF input power, 1.5 KV HBM ESD hardness
Unique combination of high RF performance, robustness and ease of application circuit design
Low noise figure: NFmin = 0.95 dB at 2.4 GHz and 1.1 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 8 mA
High gain |S21|2 = 21.5 dB at 2.4 GHz and 16.5 dB at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
OIP3 = 22.5 dBm at 2.4 GHz and 20 dBm at 5.5 GHz, 1.8 V, 15 mA
Ideal for low voltage applications e.g. VCC = 1.2 V and 1.8 V (2.85 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V requires corresponding collector resistor)
Low power consumption, ideal for mobile applications
Thin small flat Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free package with visible leads
- Qualification report according to AEC-Q101 available
As Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) in
Wireless Communications: WLAN IEEE802.11b,g,n,a,ac single- and dual band applications, broadband LTE or WiMAX LNA
Satellite navigation systems (e.g. GPS, GLONASS, COMPASS...) and satellite C-band LNB (1st and 2nd stage LNA)
Broadband amplifiers: Dualband WLAN, multiband mobile phone, UWB up to 10 GHz
ISM bands up to 10 GHz
- Dedicated short range communication (DSRC) systems: WLAN IEEE802.11p
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.