The BFP740 is a Silicon Germanium Carbon (SiGe:C) NPN Heterojunction wideband Bipolar RF Transistor (HBT).
- Low noise figure NFmin = 0.85 dB at 5.5 GHz, 3 V, 6 mA
- High gain Gms = 19.5 dB at 5.5 GHz, 3 V, 15 mA
- OIP3 = 24.5 dBm @ 5.5 GHz, 3 V, 15 mA
- Wireless communications: WLAN, WiMax and UWB
- Satellite communication systems: Navigation systems (GPS, Glonass), satellite radio (SDARs, DAB) and C-band LNB
- Multimedia applications such as portable TV, CATV, FM Radio
- ISM applications like RKE, AMR and Zigbee, as well as for emerging wireless applications