NPN silicon planar epitaxial transistor in 4-pin dual-emitter SOT343 package for low noise and low distortion wideband amplifiers. This RF transistor benefits from Infineon long-term experience in RF components and combines ease-of-use to stable volumes production, at benchmark quality and reliability.
- For high voltage applications VCE < 12 V
- Maximal power Ptot = 700 mW
- Transition frequency fT = 7.5 GHz
- Noise figure NFmin = 1.3 dB at 900 MHz
- Easy to use Pb-free (RoHS compliant) and halogen-free industry
- standard SOT343 package with visible leads
- GNSS active antenna
- Amplifiers in antenna and telecommunications systems
- Power amplifier for DECT and PCN systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.