The BGS18GA14 is a Single Pole Eight Throw (SP8T) Diversity Switch Module optimized for wireless applications up to 3.8 GHz. As part of a pin- and functional-compatible SP3T-SP8T product family it has been designed to meet the requirements of chipset reference designs. The module comes in a miniature ATSLP package and comprises of a high power CMOS SP8T switch with integrated GPIO interface. This RF switch is a perfect solution for multimode handsets based on LTE and WCDMA.
The switch is controlled via a GPIO interface. It features DC-free RF ports and unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.
- 8 high-linearity, interchangeable RX ports
- Low insertion loss
- Low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Suitable for Edge / C2K / LTE / WCDMA Applications
- 0.1 to 3.8 GHz coverage
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- On chip control logic including ESD protection
- General Purpose Input-Output (GPIO) Interface
- Small form factor 2.0mm x 2.0mm
- No power supply blocking required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
Suitable for Edge / C2K / LTE / WCDMA Applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.