The BGS13SN8 is a high power switch that counts with 3 TRx paths handling up to 30 dBm. Due to its high switching speed feature, it is perfect for WLAN and bluetooth applications. It covers a wide frequency range of up to 6.0 GHz.
This SP3T offers low insertion loss and high robustness against interferer signals at the antenna port and low harmonic generation in termination mode. The device has a very small size of only 1.1 x 1.1 mm 2 and a maximum height of 0.4 mm.
The BGS13SN8 RF switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness.
No decoupling capacitors are required in typical applications as long as no DC is applied to any RF port.
- 3 high-linearity TRx paths with power handling capability of up to 30 dBm
- 0.1 to 6GHz coverage
- Small form factor 1.1 x 1.1 mm 2
- GPIO control
- 8-Pin configuration
- Low insertion loss and low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- On-chip control logic including ESD protection
- No power supply blocking required
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
- High switching speed, ideal for WLAN and bluetooth applications
- Edge / CDMA2000 / LTE / WCDMA
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.