BGM12LBA9 is a Switch + LNA module for LTE and 5G Low-band frequencies that increases the data rate while keeping flexibility and low footprint.
It is a perfect solution for multimode handsets for 4G, 5G and Carrier Aggregation.
The device is GPIO controlled. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.6 to 3.1 V.
- Wideband operating frequencies: 703 - 960 MHz
- Insertion power gain: 13.3 dB
- Insertion loss in bypass mode: 3.2 dB
- Ultra low noise figure: 0.7 dB
- Low current consumption: 5.2 mA
- Multi-state control: OFF-, Bypass- and Gain-Mode
- Small ATSLP leadless package
- LTE / 5G mobile devices