The PX3516 is a dual high speed driver designed to drive a wide range of high-side and low-side power N-channel MOSFET in synchronous rectified buck converters.
- Dual MOSFET driver for synchronous rectified bridge converters
- Single 5V supply for both logic and MOSFET gate drive voltages for optimal efficiency
- Fast rise and fall times supports switching rates of up to 2MHz
- Capable of sinking more than 4A peak current for low switching losses
- Shoot through protection
- Three-state PWM input for output stage shutdown
- VCC under-voltage protection
- Lead-free (RoHS compliant) TDSON-10-2
- Core power regulation for Intel® and AMD® micropocessors server motherboard and notebook market.
- POL power converters for memory, DSP, FPGA, ASIC
- High current DC-DC converters
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)