Combining excellent performance and ease-of-use
CoolMOS™ P7 superjunction (SJ) MOSFET is designed to address typical challenges in the low power SMPS market, by offering excellent performance and ease-of-use, enabling improved form factors and price competitiveness. The SOT-223 package is a cost effective one-to-one drop-in alternative to DPAK that also enables footprint reduction in some designs. It can be placed on a typical DPAK footprint and shows comparable thermal performance. This combination makes CoolMOS™ P7 in SOT-223 a perfect fit for its target applications.
700V and 800V CoolMOS™ P7 are optimized for flyback topologies. 600V CoolMOS™ P7 SJ MOSFET is suitable for hard as well as so switching topologies (Flyback, PFC and LLC).
Best-fit performance superjunction technology
- Enabling lower MOSFET chip temperature
- Leading to higher e iciency comparedto previous technologies
- Allowing improved form factors and slim designs
Cost-effective package solution
- Drop-in replacement for DPAK atcompetitive cost
- Space savings in designs with lowpower dissipation; enabling smaller form factors
- Comparable thermal behavior to DPAK
Best-in-class price/performance ratio
- Attractive price position for high performance technology
- TV power supply
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)