MOSFET 子类别折叠所有子类别 展开所有子类别
Infineon’s highly innovative OptiMOS™ and StrongIRFET™ families consistently meet the highest quality and performance demands in key specifications for power system design such as on-state resistance and figure of merit characteristics. Infineon is the market leader in highly efficient solutions for power generation (e.g. solar micro inverter), power supply (e.g. server and telecom) and power consumption (e.g. electric vehicle).
- Save overall system costs by reducing the number of phases in multiphase converters
- Reduce power losses and increase efficiency for all load conditions
- Save space with the smallest packages such as DirectFET™ or system-in-package solutions
- Minimize EMI in the system making external snubber networks obsolete and the products easy to design-in
Industrial power MOSFETs 500V-900V - CoolMOS™ families
AC-DC applications utilizing CoolMOS™ benefit from the lowest losses per R DS(on) using the superjunction principle developed by Infineon. This creates power supplies that are more efficient, compact and cooler than ever before. CoolMOS™ is available in several technologies designed for specific topologies and applications.
Automotive power MOSFETs 20V-600V - OptiMOS™ families
Infineon OptiMOS™ combines leading MOSFET technology with a robust package to deliver best-in-class performance and outstanding current capacity. Automotive-qualified MOSFET packages now have even higher current capacity thanks to our PowerBond technology.
- Best-in-class R DS(on) performance for increased system efficiency
- Highest current DPAK and D 2PAK on the market for reduced ECU module size
- Lowest switching and conduction power losses for increased thermal system reliability
- Robust green package for easy process handling
Watch Infineon's latest technical and marketing videos
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)