600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET in TO-251 IPAK short-lead package
The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET (IPS60R280PFD7S) complements the CoolMOS™ 7 offering for consumer applications. The IPS60R280PFD7S in a TO-251 IPAK SL package features RDS(on) of 280mOhms resulting in low switching losses. The products come with a fast body diode ensuring a robust device and in turn reduced BOM for the customer.
This product family is tailored to ultra-high power density as well as highest efficiency designs. The products primarily address ultra-high density chargers, adapters and low-power motor drives. The 600V CoolMOS™ PFD7 offers improved light- and full-load efficiency over CoolMOS™ P7 and CE MOSFET technologies resulting in an increase in power density by 1.8W/inch3.
- Very low FOM RDS(on) x Eoss
- Integrated robust fast body diode
- Up to 2kV ESD protection
- Wide range of RDS(on) values
- Excellent commutation ruggedness
- Low EMI
- Broad package portfolio
- Minimized switching losses
- Power density improvement compared to latest CoolMOS™ charger technology
- Increased efficiency and improved thermal behavior compared to CoolMOS™ CE technology for low power drives applications
- BOM cost reduction and easy manufacturing
- Robustness and reliability
- Easy to select the right parts for design fine-tuning