Full speed USB 2.0 - Add USB and SPI to low-power designs with PSoC™ Designer 5.4
PSoC™ 1 extends its presence to sockets requiring low-power and low-pin count. The CY8C24x93 family allows customer to quickly add USB support into their designs with minimal effort with Infineon’s PSoC™ Designer 5.4 software IDE.
Supports 1.1 µA standby mode and a 100 nA deep sleep mode with the ability to wake up from an interrupt. CY8C24x93 supports a wide operating range allowing full analog and digital operation from 1.71 to 5.5 V.
A full speed USB 2.0 part with 32K of Flash and SPI master is available at < $1.00, in high volumes. Connect your legacy systems through a serial bridge using the USB Slave and SPI master.
Choose from packages as small as 3x3 mm2, 16-pin QFN that packs an ADC, 2x comparators, 3x 16-bit timers, and SPI / I2C slave for your ultra-portable low-power designs.
- 8-bit Proprietary M8C CPU, max operating frequency 24MHz
- 8 kB to 32 kB Flash, 2 kB SRAM
- 1.71 to 5.5V operation
- 1.1 mA active mode, 1.07 µA standby mode, 100nA deep sleep mode
- Full speed USB 2.0, 10-bit ADC, 3x 16-bit timers, 2x comparators, 8-bit iDAC
- Packages from 3x3 mm2 to 7x7 mm2