EZ-USB™ CX3 Denebola – USB 3.0 UVC Solution
Denebola (See3CAM_CX3RDK) is a USB 3.0 RDK developed by e-con Systems, based on Infineon EZ-USB™ CX3 (CYUSB3065) USB 3.0 camera controller and OmniVision CMOS image sensor (OV5640). The CX3 controller interfaces to the CMOS image sensor through a 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface. The RDK can stream uncompressed HD video of up to 1080p at 30fps or 720p at 60fps. The RDK enumerates as a USB Video Class (UVC) compliant camera and works with UVC device drivers of major operating systems.
e-con Systems is a Silver level partner of Infineon Partner Program. For purchase and information about this kit please visit e-con System’s website at http://www.e-consystems.com/CX3-Reference-Design-Kit.asp
- Infineon EZ-USB™ CX3 USB 3.0 camera controller
- Built-in SPI Flash and I2C EEPROM for CX3 firmware storage
- JTAG and RS232 interface for firmware debugging
- GPIO headers to connect additional interface boards for camera control function such as pan, tilt, zoom, lighting, sync in/out, etc.
- Provision to mount a standard tripod holder
- E-Con Systems 5 MP MIPI camera module featuring Omnivision OV5640 image sensor
- MIPI CSI-2 interface with sync signals
- Maximum image transfer rate
- Focus type Auto Focus
- Output format YUV422