AIROC™ CYW20737 Bluetooth® LE system on chip
The Infineon CYW20737 is an advanced Bluetooth® Low Energy SoC that supports wireless charging profile, includes advanced security features and introduces new software support for NFC pairing via a tag. The CYW20737 is designed to support the entire spectrum of Bluetooth® smart use cases for the medical, home automation, accessory, sensor, Internet Of Things, and wearable market segments.
The CYW20737 radio has been designed to provide low power, low cost, and robust communications for applications operating in the globally available 2.4 GHz unlicensed Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) band.
The single-chip Bluetooth® Low Energy SoC is a monolithic component implemented in a standard digital CMOS process and requires minimal external components to make a fully compliant Bluetooth® device. The CYW20737 is available in a 32-pin, 5 mm × 5 mm 32- QFN package as well as BGA SIP. CYW20737 is supported in WICED SDK 2.x.
- Integrated ARM® Cortex®-M3 based microprocessor core
- Support for secure OTA
- Support for EEPROM and Serial Flash Interfaces
- Complies with Bluetooth® core specification version 5.2
- Support for Bluetooth® smart based audio via Apple LEA Spec.
- Supports Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
- RX Sensitivity -93 dBm
- Maximum TX Power 4 dBm
- 4 PWMs
- 14 GPIOs
- I²C, 2 UART, and 2 SPI interfaces