AIROC™ CYW20735 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE system on chip
The Infineon CYW20735B1 is a Bluetooth® 5.0-compliant, SoC for IoT applications. Manufactured using the industry's advanced 40 nm CMOS low-power process, the CYW20735B1 employs high levels of integration to minimize external components, reducing the device footprint and the costs associated with implementing Bluetooth® solutions.
The CYW20735B1 is the optimal solution for applications in wireless input devices including game controllers, remote controls, keyboards, and joysticks or any Bluetooth® connected IoT application that needs 12 dBm transmit power such as lighting.
- 96-MHz ARM® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller unit MCU with floating point unit (FPU)
- Supports serial wire debug (SWD)
- Runs Bluetooth® stack and application
- Complies with Bluetooth® core specification version 5.0 with LE 2-Mbps support
- Supports Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
- Programmable TX power up to 12 dBm
- Rx sensitivity -94.5 dBm (Bluetooth® LE)
- 6x 16-bit PWMs
- 24 GPIOs
- I²C, I²S, UART, SPI and PCM interfaces
- Up to 8x20 programmable key-scanning matrix interface