Rapid switching 650 V emitter controlled diode in a advanced isolation package for a best cost efficient solution.
- 650V emitter controlled technology
- Temperature stable behavior of key parameters
- Low forward voltage (VF)
- Low reverse recovery charge (Qrr)
- Low reverse recovery current (Irrm)
- Softness factor >1
- Maximum junction temperature 175°C
- 2500 VRMS electrical isolation, 50/60 Hz, t=1 min
- 100 % tested isolated mounting surface
- Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
- Qualified for ndustrial applications according to the relevant tests of JEDEC47/20/22
- No need to use isolation material and thermal grease
- 35% reduction in assembling time compared to standard TO-247 with Iso-foils
- Increased yield eliminating misalignments of isolation foils
- Up to 10°C lower Tc compared to standard TO-247 with isolation material
- Up to 20% Iout increase for higher power output
- Complete manufacturing process control
- Easy paralleling
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.