Schottky Rectifier Diode.
- Reverse voltage: 30 V
- Forward current: 2 A
- Low forward voltage: 0.53 V typ. @ 2 A
- Low leakage current 40 μA typ. @ 30 V
- Low capacitance: 30 pF typ. @ 5 V
- High ESD / transient robustness according to:ESD (HBM): Class 3 B (> 8000 V),ESD (MM): Class C ( > 400 V),ISO7637-2: Pulse 1 ( -100 V, 2 ms),Pulse 2 (-300 V, 50 μs),Pulse 3 (-400 V, 100 ns)
- For high efficiency DC/DC conversion, fast switching, polarity protection, rectification and clamping applications
- Very small SMD package (2.0 x 1.25 x 0.9 mm≥) with improved operating temperature range due to extra-low thermal resistance design see attached Forward current curves)
- Ideal to replace SMA packages with significant size advantage
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- Qualified according AEC Q101
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.