The TLE7257LE is a transceiver for the Local Interconnect Network (LIN) with integrated wake-up and protection features.
It is designed for in-vehicle networks using data transmission rates up to 20 kbps. The TLE7257 operate as a bus driver between the protocol controller and the physical bus of the LIN network. Compliant to all LIN standards and with a wide operational supply range the TLE7257 can be used in all automotive applications.
The usage of different operation modes and the INH output allows the TLE7257 to control external components like e.g. voltage regulators. In Sleep mode the TLE7257 draws typically less than 10 μA of quiescent current while still being able to wake-up when detecting LIN bus traffic. The very low leakage current on the BUS pin makes the TLE7257 especially suitable for partially supplied networks.
Based on the Infineon BiCMOS technology the TLE7257 provides excellent ESD robustness together with a very high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). The TLE7257 reaches a very low level of electromagnetic emission (EME) within a broad frequency range and independent from the battery voltage. The TLE7257 is AEC qualified and tailored to withstand the harsh conditions of the automotive environment.
- Single-wire LIN transceiver for transmission rates up to 20 kbps
- Compliant to ISO 17987-4, LIN Specification 2.2A and SAE J2602
- Very low current consumption in Sleep mode with wake-up capability
- Very low leakage current on the BUS pin
- Digital I/O levels compatible with 3.3 V and 5 V microcontrollers
- TxD protected with dominant time-out function and state check after mode change to Normal Operation mode
- BUS short to V BAT protection and BUS short to GND handling
- Over temperature protection and supply undervoltage detection
- Very high ESD robustness, ± 10 kV according to IEC61000-4-2
- Optimized for high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC); Very low emission and high immunity to interference
- Available in standard PG-DSO-8 and leadless PG-TSON-8 packages
- PG-TSON-8 package supports Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified