The BGT24MR2 is a silicon germanium MMIC accommodating two separate homodyne quadrature downconversion chains, operating from 24.00 to 26.00GHz. LO buffer amplifiers are included to relax LO drive requirements and individual LNAs provide low noise figures. RC polyphase filters (PPF) are used for LO quadrature phase generation. The circuit is manufactured in a 0.18μm SiGe:C technology offering a cutoff frequency of 200GHz. The MMIC is packaged in a 32 pin leadless RoHs compliant VQFN package.
- Gilbert based dual homodyne quadrature receiver single ended RF terminals
- Low noise figure: NFSSB: 11 dB
- High conversion gain: 26 dB
- High 1 dB input compression point: -12 dBm
- Low LO input power
- Single supply voltage of 3.3 V
- Integrated temperature sensor for monitoring purposes
- Low power consumption 300 mW
- 200GHz bipolar SiGe:C technology b7hf200
- Fully ESD protected device
- VQFN-32-9 leadless plastic package incl. LTI-feature
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.