and combines a fast power-up time with a low cut-off frequency. Designed specifically to meet harsh automotive requirements, excellent accuracy and sensitivity is specified over a wide temperature range and robustness to ESD and EMC has been maximized. State-of-the art BiCMOS technology is
used for monolithic integration of the active sensor areas and the signal conditioning circuitry. Finally, the optimized piezo compensation and the integrated dynamic offset compensation enables ease of manufacturing and the elimination of magnetic offsets. The TLE4941plusC is additionally provided
with an overmolded 1.8nF capacitor for improved EMC performance.
- Two-wire current interface
- Dynamic self-calibration principle
- Single chip solution
- No external components needed
- High sensitivity
- South and north pole pre-induction possible
- High resistance to piezo effects
- Large operating air-gaps
- Wide operating temperature range
- TLE4941C: 1.8 nF overmolded capacitor
- Applicable for small pitches (2mm Hall Element Distance)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.