TLE4926C is an active Hall sensor suited to detect the motion and position of ferromagnetic and permanent magnet structures. An additional self-calibration module has been implemented to achieve optimum accuracy during normal running operation. It comes in a three-pin package for the supply voltage and an open drain output.
- High sensitivity
- Single chip solution
- Symmetrical thresholds
- High resistance to Piezo effects
- Advanced performance by dynamic self calibration principle
- South and north pole pre-induction possible
- 1Hz low cut-off frequency
- Digital output signal
- Two-wire and three-wire configuration possible
- Wide operating temperature range
- Fast start-up time
- Large operating airgaps
- Reverse voltage protection at Vs- PIN
- Short- circuit and over temperature protection of output
- No external filter capacitor required
- Digital output signal (voltage interface)
- Module style package with two integrated capacitors:
- 4.7nF between Q and GND
- 47nF1 between VS and GND: Needed for micro cuts in power suply
- High temperature profile
- Package: PG-SSO-3-91 with nickel plating instead of standard 100% Sn plating
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.