The TLE4922 is an active mono cell Hall sensor ideally suited for detecting the motion and position of ferromagnetic and permanent magnet structures. An additional self-calibration module has been implemented to achieve optimum accuracy during normal running operation. The -XIN type features an extended test and a qualification profile.
- Twist independent mounting (TIM) “enables one sensor fits all”
- Protected against harsh environment due to
- Short-circuit at the output
- Over temperature shutdown at the output and
- Reverse voltage protection
- Supreme performance due to adaptive symmetrical hysteresis / threshold
- Independent of back bias magnet polarity due to ±440mT full scale range
- Enhanced EMC & ESD robustness - ESD : ±4kV HBM
- Wide operating temperature range - Tjunction: -40 °C - 155 °C
- True zero speed up to 8kHz signal frequency
- Enabling Low Power Application: Idd = 5mA at Vdd = 9V
- Large operating voltage range of 4.5V up to 18V
- Small thin package (PG-SSO-4-1)
- Robustness against wheel run outs enables to sense broad range of wheels
- Small engines (2- and 3 wheeler) applications
- Crankshaft speed and position sensing
- Transmission speed on output shaft
- Speedometer application
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.