The TLV4946K and TLV4946-2K are high precision Hall Effect Latches with highly accurate switching thresholds for ambient operating temperatures up to 85°C. The TLV4946K and the TLV4946-2K are available in a lead-free and halogen-free SMD package PG-SC59-3-5 package to meet current and future requirements.
- 2.7 V to 18 V supply voltage operation.
- Operation from unregulated power supply.
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points.
- High resistance to mechanical stress by active error compensation.
- Reverse battery protection (-18 V).
- Superior temperature stability.
- Low jitter (typically 1 μs).
- High ESD performance (± 4 kV HBM).
- Digital output signal (open-drain).
- Lead-free and halogen free SMD package
- Not suitable for automotive applications
- To detect the rotor position in Brushless DC (BLDC) Motors
- Index counting applications with a magnetized pole wheel mounted on the axle of a motor.