The TLI4961-1 is an integrated Hall effect designed specifically for highly accurate applications with superior supply voltage capability, and temperature stability of the magnetic thresholds.
- 3.0 V to 32 V operating supply voltage
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- Reverse polarity protection (-18 V)
- Overvoltage capability up to 42 V without external resistor
- Output overcurrent & overtemperature protection
- Active error compensation
- High stability of magnetic thresholds
- Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
- High ESD performance
- Leaded, non halogen-free package PG-SSO-3-2 (TLI4961-1L)
- Small, halogen-free SMD package PG-SOT23-3-15 (TLI4961-1M)
- Index counting
- Rotor position detection as in brushless DC motor commutation.