High Precision Automotive/Industrial Hall Effect Sensor for 5V Applications
TLE496x-xM is an integrated Hall effect sensor specially designed for highly accurate applications. The sensor provides an easy-to-use and cost effective solution for position sensing applications, requiring high temperature stability of the magnetic threshold.
Target applications for the TLE496x-xM Hall switch family are all applications, requesting a precision Hall latch or Hall switch with an operating temperature from -40 °C to 170 °C.
- 3.0 V to 5.5 V operating supply voltage
- Low current consumption 1.4 mA
- ESD protection 4 kV HBM
- Active error compensation (chopped)
- High stability of magnetic thresholds
- Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to 170 °C
- Small SMD package SOT23
- AEC-Q100 qualified
By offering an excellent magnetic behavior Infineon’s switches are ideally suited for:
- Brushless DC motor commutation
- Power closing in automotive automation, e.g. window lifter, sunroofs
- Position detection, e.g. switch position, gearstick position