The TLV4946-2L is a high precision Hall Effect Latch with highly accurate switching thresholds for ambient operating temperatures up to 85°C.
- 2.7 V to 18 V supply voltage operation.
- Operation from unregulated power supply.
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points.
- High resistance to mechanical stress by active error compensation.
- Reverse battery protection (-18 V).
- Superior temperature stability.
- Low jitter (typically 1 μs).
- High ESD performance (± 4 kV HBM).
- Digital output signal (open-drain).
- Not suitable for automotive applications
- To detect the rotor position in Brushless DC (BLDC) Motors
- Index counting with small pole wheels and large air gaps