XENSIV™ - TLE5009A16D E1210 magnetic angle sensor for safety applications
Our XENSIVTM family of TLE5x0916(D) are angle sensors with analog outputs. They detect the orientation of a magnetic field by measuring sine and cosine angle components with Magneto Resistive (MR) elements. The sensors provide analog sine and cosine output voltages that describe the magnetic angle in a range of 0 to 180° (AMR sensor), and 0 to 360° (GMR sensor), respectively. There are single die and dual die combinations with a Giant Magneto Resistance (GMR) sensor for full 360° angle range or also an Anisotropic Magneto Resistance (AMR) sensor for high precision in a top-bottom configuration in one package possible.
This magnetic sensor offers 3.3V, dual die GMR technology and is with TCO (Temperature Compensation Offset).
The following derivatives of the TLE5x09A16(D) sensor family are available:
- Single die GMR: TLE5009A16
- Dual die GMR: TLE5009A16D
- Single die AMR: TLE5109A16
- Dual die AMR: TLE5109A16D
- Dual die AMR (bottom) / GMR (top): TLE5309D
Safety Manual and Safety Analysis Summary Report available on request.
- Single and dual die sensor with AMR or GMR technology
- Separate supply pins for top and bottom sensor
- Low current consumption and quick start up
- 180°(AMR) and 360°(GMR) contactless angle measurement
- Output amplitude optimized for circuits with 3.3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- Immune to airgap variations due to MR based sensing principle
- Automotive qualified Q100, Grade 1: -40°C to 125°C (ambient temperature)
- Pre-amplified output signals for differential or single-ended applications
- Diverse redundance combination of GMR sensor and AMR sensor in one package possible
- High accuracy typically 0.1° overall angle error for AMR sensor
- BLDC motors
- Pedals and rotary switches
- Steering angle sensing
- Valve or flap position sensing