The TLV4976-1K is a high precision unipolar Hall switch with a two wire, 6mA/14mA current interface in a SMD package. A chopped measurement principle provides high stability switching thresholds for operating temperatures between -40°C and 85°C.
- 3.0V to 18V supply voltage operation
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- High resistance to mechanical stress by Active Error Compensation
- Reverse battery protection (-18V)
- Superior temperature stability
- Low jitter (typ. 1μs)
- High ESD performance (± 4kV HBM)
- Digital output signal with current modulation 6 / 14mA
- Unipolar version
- SMD package SC59 (SOT23 compatible), lead free and halogen free
- For industrial and consumer applications, not qualified for automotive applications
- Position Sensing
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.