The TLV4946K and TLV4946-2K are high precision Hall Effect Latches with highly accurate switching thresholds for ambient operating temperatures up to 85°C. The TLV4946K and the TLV4946-2K are available in a lead-free and halogen-free SMD package PG-SC59-3-5 package to meet current and future requirements.
- 2.7 V to 18 V supply voltage operation.
- Operation from unregulated power supply.
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points.
- High resistance to mechanical stress by active error compensation.
- Reverse battery protection (-18 V).
- Superior temperature stability.
- Low jitter (typically 1 μs).
- High ESD performance (± 4 kV HBM).
- Digital output signal (open-drain).
- Lead-free and halogen free SMD package
- Not suitable for automotive applications
- To detect the rotor position in Brushless DC (BLDC) Motors
- Index counting applications with a magnetized pole wheel mounted on the axle of a motor.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.