The TLI4961-1 is an integrated Hall effect designed specifically for highly accurate applications with superior supply voltage capability, and temperature stability of the magnetic thresholds.
- 3.0 V to 32 V operating supply voltage
- Operation from unregulated power supply
- Reverse polarity protection (-18 V)
- Overvoltage capability up to 42 V without external resistor
- Output overcurrent & overtemperature protection
- Active error compensation
- High stability of magnetic thresholds
- Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
- High ESD performance
- Leaded, non halogen-free package PG-SSO-3-2 (TLI4961-1L)
- Small, halogen-free SMD package PG-SOT23-3-15 (TLI4961-1M)
- Index counting
- Rotor position detection as in brushless DC motor commutation.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.